Visual decontamination proposal.
This proposal promotes and demands local government a sustainable urban development creating a model block in downtown Turrialba with the following elements:• Standard signs.
• Regulation to local government (signs and fences).
• Standardization of facades (range of colors, materials, green exterior design). Design by the same owners in collaboration with designers and experts.
• Waste management plan and action with local government.
• Free of obstacles pedestrian transit.
• Free of single use plastics.
• Proper waste management.
• Promote energy saving and use of clean energy.
• Cleans and safe sidewalks.
• Quantification of energy consumption and measurable waste.
|Head Quater||:||Barrio Escalante
San José, Costa Rica
You can connect with us:
join Turrialba Foundation, and join our database for more information and updates on our projects.